The level of magnification in the lenses of reading glasses is called diopter strength. A diopter strength of +1.00 means a weak magnification, +3.00 means a very strong magnification.
To find the strength you need, print this page on standard A4 paper, read each line of the chart below starting at the top. It must be read without glasses from a distance of about 14 inches / 35 centimetres. However, you may wear corrective contact lenses. Click here to print this chart.
“I love my reading glasses”; if this is blurry use + 3.00
“I love my reading glasses”; if this is blurry use + 2.50
“I love my reading glasses”; if this is blurry use + 2.00
“I love my reading glasses”; if this is blurry use + 1.50
“I love my reading glasses”; if this is blurry use + 1.00
Reading glasses are available without a prescription, and are intended as an aid if you have blurred vision at close range.
Reading glasses are to be worn over contact lenses or over the naked eye.
Ready-to-wear non-prescription glasses are not intended to replace prescribed corrective lenses or regular eye check-ups by a qualified professional.
Click Here to place your order by choosing from our carefully selected range of Fashion, Rimless or Metal reading glasses.
Our Commitment To You
- 6 Month Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Optimum Quality: all our reading glasses are CE certified / EN ISO 12870
- Free Matching Pouch: with every pair of fashion reading glasses
- Free Aluminium Tube: with every pair of rimless or metal reading glasses
- Most UK Orders: are received within 48 hours of ordering
- Free Delivery: within the UK for all orders above £25 (before postage & packing costs)
- Delivery and Packing Costs: £2.90 for UK, £6.90 for UK Next Day before 1pm, and £3.90 for all other countries
© 2019 CBB Associates Ltd
Website Design By: